Aches, pains, stiffness, soreness, anxiety, tension, recovery, healing…Bring your issues and I will help! I utilize Swedish and deep tissue techniques as well as a variety of tools and modalities to best serve your needs. I can help you to reconnect with yourself through awareness of the physical body and breath, while letting go of stress.
Reiki helps to heal the physical body, assists in relaxation and self-awareness, and helps to soothe the mind and nourish the spirit! In a Reiki session you can remain clothed as I lay my hands on the body in various positions to allow the healing life force energy to flow. Come to this service with an open mind- things can come up, you may feel like you are floating or even peacefully sleeping…
Shiatsu is a traditional Japanese style of massage that involves passive stretching and acupressure points. No oils are used and the recipient remains clothed for this massage, which takes place on a mat on the floor. Ive been trained in Zen-Touch Shiatsu. My style of this massage has evolved to become an intuitive treatment which incorporates Reiki healing, guided meditation and breath work.
First, I love yoga, and I want to share it with you! Private lessons are great whether you’ve never tried it or if you want to deepen or customize your personal practice. Yoga can help to strengthen and stretch the body, assist in releasing tension and holding patterns. It nourishes the joints, organs and glands of the body. Yoga is also wonderful for stress relief and inspires feelings of well-being!
About Nicole Moza
Nicole Moza is a health and wellness professional with 10+ years of experience and owner of Moza Wellness. She is licensed massage therapist specializing in Deep Tissue, Swedish, Prenatal and Shiatsu. In addition to massage, Nicole helps promote health and wellness as a yoga teacher, Reiki II energy worker and student of love, nutrition, fitness, travel, nature, art, adventure and all things LIFE!
- Certified Yoga Instructor -Trained in Hatha Yoga and Meditation at Yoga Vidya Peetham in Dharmasala India (2011)
- Continuing 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training (In process)
- Usui Reiki II Certified (2011)
- Licensed Massaged Therapist, Trained at Aveda Institute (2006)
- Nurturing the Mother - Prenatal Massage Training with Claire Marie Miller
- Zen-Touch Shiatsu Training w Seymour Koblin
- 10-years of Professional Massage Experience
- Neroli Spa, 2006-2012
- Holistic Wellness, 2012-13
- WELLspa at the Pfister Hotel, 2013-2015
- Moza Wellness, 2015 to present
- HOTA Insured